In ARTS this term we have been learning to:
Here is a link to our online modelling book.
- During this unit of learning we:
- Described the characteristics of silent performances.
- Identified different techniques used in silent performances.
- Used these techniques in a variety of different practice situations.
- Worked in a small group to put together our own silent performance.
The most challenging part of this unit of learning was making the movie because it was hard to plan and make.
The two things that I enjoyed the most were:
- making the movie
- working in a group
The story that my group told silently was the police mans taser was stolen by the homeless man
Overall I think my group worked really well together because we made a good movie